Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we all went to the Mall and saw Santa Clause and we watched the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was a great day together with the family.


The kids got to open their Christmas Eve present--what a schocker--jammies.





5 comments:

Kim said...

Cute! I'm impressed you not only added new pics to your blog but you also changed the background. Look at you go!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN, CHRISTMAS MORNING IS THE BEST. WHERE WERE MOM AND DADS CHRISTMAS EVE JAMIES?
I GOT A DIGITAL CAMERA FOR MY BIRTHDAY WHEN I LEARN TO USE IT MAYBE I CAN GET SOME PICTURES OFF TO YOU. ESPECIALLY OF MALYAH WHO RECEIVED A HANNA MONTANNA WIG, GUITAR, AND MICROPHONE FOR HER BIRTHDAY. SHE IS IN HEAVEN. SHE HAD TO WEAR IT TO SCHOOL THIS MORNING TO SHOW HER TEACHERS ALONG WITH HER GUITAR. WE HEARD FROM REID TODAY HE HAS BEEN ADVANCED TO PRIVATE FIRST CLASS. WE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE A GET TOGETHER WHEN HE IS HOME THE END OF THIS MONTH BEFORE HE HEADS OFF TO JAPAN FOR 2 YEARS. WE HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT. WE HAVEN'T SET A DATE YET. IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. WHICH WOULD BE MOST CONVIENT FOR YOU.

WE ARE STILL ON A HIGH AFTER SEEING OUR GRANDDAUGHTER IN HER FIRST PLAY. SHE WAS AND IS AMAZING. LOVE GRANDMA GAYLE

The Schramm Family said...

I love the PJ's sounds like everyone had a Merry Christmas! Your kids are all so grown up it is still hard for me to believe. You guys look great!
I'll try giving you a call, later

Unknown said...

Where are your PJ's, Marnie? Hahahaha. Cute pictures and cute kids. Good job with the background. wew. You're like the blogging queen now.

Amy and Dave B. said...

Glad to see that Forbes didn't get Barbie's! So glad you updated! Gosh!