We thought this might be a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends that we don't always get to see!
Just a little Easter affection from Marnie
Glad to see that you gave Patrick some lovin'!
It's about time you show Patrick some love!Okay, I love Sissie, but Vinny's hair is ridic!
Holy moly, I haven't seen the boys forever, they are huge. Vince has got some nice hair goin' on. I can't believe how time flies. We miss you all!
Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe how big those boys are. I can remember when Lance was a baby!! Man that is crazy. Good to hear you are all doing well.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Glad to see that you gave Patrick some lovin'!
It's about time you show Patrick some love!
Okay, I love Sissie, but Vinny's hair is ridic!
Holy moly, I haven't seen the boys forever, they are huge. Vince has got some nice hair goin' on. I can't believe how time flies. We miss you all!
Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe how big those boys are. I can remember when Lance was a baby!! Man that is crazy. Good to hear you are all doing well.
Post a Comment