We thought this might be a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends that we don't always get to see!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Lucee's Birthday
Opening presents first thing in the morning
Lucee got a new CD player, a Taylor Swift CD, and a horse pillow.
Lucee, Grandma, and Spiffy
We didn't have any matches to light the candles, so we put a paper towel on the stove and lit the candle with it (mom almost burned the house down). Look who's 9
we never had matches growing up and always used newspapers lit from the stove to light our trash. (yes, we were white trash enough to burn trash, that was before they started driving the truck around to pick it up) good to see that lost art is coming back!
4 comments:
Marn, I almost died laughing at the match thing. I love it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOSE!!!!
Oh the Goose is so cute. What a big girl to turn 9! I'm so glad your house is still standing despite the pyro that lives there!
Wow, I can't believe that Lucee is 9. It was just a week ago that she turned 8. Stop growing please!!!
we never had matches growing up and always used newspapers lit from the stove to light our trash. (yes, we were white trash enough to burn trash, that was before they started driving the truck around to pick it up) good to see that lost art is coming back!
Post a Comment