Monday, May 19, 2008

2008 Classy Lady Award Winner

Lately I have been telling Patrick that I am way to classy to be driving the ghetto van. So some of my friends thought they would be funny and gave me the 2008 Classy Lady Award Winner. I woke up on Mothers Day and in my living room window was this HUGE sign for everyone to see. I have been catching so much crap about this sign and I don't know whats so funny...... I AM CLASSY!!!!!


Marci, Hollie, and Char thinking that they are funny




My kids thought is was pretty funny too

Mothers Day with my mom and Grandma Jess



4 comments:

Kim said...

Way to update your blog! And you ARE classy!

Allie said...

Marn, you classy lady you! That is hilarious!

The Schramm Family said...

Marn, What a fun mothers day surprise! You have always had fun friends. Love the picture of you and your Mom and grandma Jess. By the way I like your hair like that-Classy! :)

Unknown said...

I always knew that you were the most CLASSY lady. I mean when I see you that is exactly the word that comes to mind. I think in my head...Wow, that is one hot CLASSY lady."