Guitar Hero
So I know we are a little late on the whole Guitar Hero thing, but better late than ever. I went to Lizard's house and she introduced me to Guitar Hero. So of course I had to run out and buy it the next day. All of us have really enjoyed playing it together.
Forbes gave up playing the guitar to do his moms hair--yes I am worried about him.
Paige couldn't wait to get home from church so she could jamm

3 comments:
Wow... I love how Paige is totally rockin out in her sunday clothes. Your family is so funny. I love you guys. I've never played Guitar Hero but it looks fun and I'm sure I can beat Marnie. haha
You're just a hard-core rocker now! And I'm jealous of PZ's skills. She can kick my butt any day!
Hey Marnie, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm always excited to find out more people that have blogs. Paige is so adorable rockin out. I just love her. Thanks for liking my house. We have a realtor now. His name is Bryan Burnett, and his number is 801-367-9499
Post a Comment