Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Punk Rock Star

I decided to give Forbes a summer haircut, so I got out the buzzers and started buzzing. I left the Mohawk as a joke, but Forbes thought he looked like the guy on the cover of Guitar Hero. He begged me to let him keep it, so I let him--after all you are only young once.







6 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh my gosh...he definitely looks like a rock star!! That's so funny!

Kim said...

You KNOW how I feel about Forbes being white-trash at the young age of 5. Now freakin' shave that nastiness off!!!!!

Storm'n Normans said...

Rock on Little Dude!

The Pratt Pack said...

So Marnie Me & Pete talked to your hubby on Sunday while you sluffed church & he got hot and bothered when I brought up the mohawk. I don't think he likes it. He also mentioned something about you getting your toungue pierced once. You crazy gal:)

Amy and Dave B. said...

Only you! That's all I have to say:)

Grant and Candice said...

What the heck, are you kidding me? When is he getting his tattoo and nipple piercing?