Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am off the sauce......


I did it!!!! I gave up Dr Pepper. It has been over a month since I stopped drinking it. Those of you who know me know how hard this is for me. I have drank Dr Pepper for years. I was drinking 5 to six cans a day. I couldn't do anything in the morning until I had my fix--I loved those bubbles first thing in the morning! So now I drink boring water like the rest of you--it's not that tasty but it serves its purpose. I do however reward myself with a Dr Pepper on holidays. I had one on the 4th and 24th of July, and on my birthday, boy I can't wait until Labor Day! Until then it will just be me and my water....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh bugs bunny, I am so proud. Now i don't have to listen to you talk about how gross water is (that is, if I ever see you again...)

Alisa said...

wow! i'm very impressed!

Kim said...

Nice ode to DP! I am still in shock you gave it up, and even more in shock that you replaced it with water!

Shelane said...

Hooray! Not that I have anything against dr pepper... my first job as a teenager was at taco bell and it was then that I first started my love affair with mtn dew. to this day, i still crave it everytime i eat taco bell food.

Shelly said...

My hubby says your making him look bad. So make sure that you rub it in when you see him! Maybe he'll follow suit and you will get loads of brownie points from "upstairs".

Unknown said...

Oh My GoodNess!!!! I cannot believe that I am hearing this. Yeah...Water is Good. Hey.. I sold my car and trying to find another one. We gotta get together before the summer is over. Hopefully I can get one by next week. AAAHHHH.