Saturday, July 19, 2008


It seems like every blog I check has this on it, so I might as well be part of the "loop."
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bugs Bunny, don't you remember the days of watching your kiddies play in the pool for hours and then finishing off the day with a shaved ice? Those were the days. Oh, and don't be mad at Kimmie for hanging out with me today, I can't help it that I'm a lot cooler and more fun :)

Allie said...

I have a million memories of us but my favorite was when we went to The Haunted Forest when you were prego with Megs. We were about to the end when the chainsaw guy started chasing you and literally scared the PEE right out of you. It is still very vivid in my mind, you wearing white pants with a nice big yellow stain. Good thing you drove your own car since none of the rest of us wanted pee stained seats. :) I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life. Oh how I miss the good ol' days.

Alisa said...

hmmm....it would have to be that big hug i got from you

Kim said...

Let's go with my FIRST memory of you. I was walking down the hall of Grant School and you were standing across from Amy Braithwaite's room leaning against the wall with one knee bent and your foot on the wall. You had short, spiky hair and the krustiest look on your face I've EVER seen! I looked at you and could clearly see you weren't up for making friends so I looked straight ahead and just walked on by. Buh-bye to you!