Friday, July 25, 2008

Play Ball

We were able to get a ward softball team together to play in a tournament in Mapelton. We had a BLAST! Most of us hadn't played softball since high school--and for a few of us that was forever ago. The first game we got spanked! The team we played were a bunch of young, skinny, athletic girls who probably play twice a week. But the next game we did the spanking! Then the next night we won both our games--we were on a roll. The final night we lost our game and were out of the tournament. We took 4th place in the tournament out of about 20 teams.
Our team.

I got to first base--I was probably the fastest runner on the team.....Ya right!


Me talking a little business with the umpire.

The three bad A's.

coming off the field after a great win!

We can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

Garner Family said...

That was so fun! I can't wait until next year! (I am probably going to steal some of your pictures to put on my blog :> )

Storm'n Normans said...

A bunch of tough girls! You rock!