Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seven Peaks with Devery

Dev came to town this week so we decided to have some fun in the sun. One day we went to Seven Peaks. We had fun swimming in the wave pool, going down slides, and being lazy in the lazy river. We took a underwater camera and lots of fun taking pictures with it.
Aunt Dev and her kids.

Meg's going under the waterfall.


Megan cheesing under water.

Hi


Why did I open my eyes under water? They stung the rest of the day....real smart eh?

Goose and Dev flying down the slide.

Forbes the great snorkeler.


Forbes thought he was big stuff going down slides by himself.

Too much sun.


I don't think Forbes wants to go home.


Dev brought me a cool shirt from the Olympic track tryouts that were held in Eugene a few weeks ago. So we had to try them out on a run.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking us


Love,
your kids

Kim said...

You guys are just too much fun! Sorry we couldn't join you!

Anonymous said...

Oh DEVERY! Tell her I love her and I'm sad I didn't get to see her.

Storm'n Normans said...

Super fun pictures!