Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cute. Cute. Cute.

So I got a wild hair and decided to cut Pagie's hair (hee, hee, a wild hair). She was all for it. Paige has never had short hair so this was going to be a big step for her.
Before the big cut.

Deciding how much to cut off.

Chop, Chop, Chop.

She didn't know quite how to act.

The finished product. I LOVE IT!!! Paige loves it too. She kept looking in the mirror over and over saying, " I can't believe it." She was asking what everyone was going to say. She couldn't wait to show everyone. She decided that was the best day of her life.

Paige is also giving her hair to Locks of Love.

5 comments:

Kim said...

What a GREAT idea I had! You recall this was MY suggestion last week when we were discussing hair. Don't even take the credit for the "wild hair" that was ME! She looks adorable--as always!

Anonymous said...

Oh Weezy. Cute cute! I wish I had the balls to do it now...

Ashley said...

tell paige I said she looks adorable. And I would like that list of books by the way, I do enjoy religious stuff.

Allie said...

OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE IT!! She looks absolutely adorable!! Way to go PZ!!

Storm'n Normans said...

Paige is a super-star!