On Monday we took the kids to Lagoon for a day of fun! Allie came up from St. George to go with us. Of course we had a blast all day long. We got there when it opened and left when it closed.

On the way to Lagoon....everyone is so excited.
Forbes ready to ride his first ride.
Weezer was the biggest dare devil of them all. She went on any ride she could--the scarier the better!
After bribing Megan with a 20 dollar bill, she went on Wicked. If you haven't been on Wicked you are missing out. It is the funnest ride at Lagoon. I got all my kids to go on it--I didn't show it to Forbes, so he didn't know what he was getting into. But he did it without crying--but he wont be going on it again he said.
Hands down, Wicked was our families favorite ride there.

The Cliffhanger was another favorite rides for us. I am not sure what Patrick is thinking...
The ride flips you over upside down and goes in circles, so you get really wet.
I think I got a lot more wet than Allie did. It was a great way to cool off though!
Allie bought me this t-shirt for giving up Dr Pepper--or maybe it was to tempt me all day long.

Most of our gang.

Getting on Rattle Snake Rapids.

We put the kids in all the same raft-- they loved it.
These clowns got pretty wet.
Braving the rapids together.
Ready daddy?

The kids loved the Spider.
Seriously? And I was going to sit on the fence--good thing that sign was there.
What the................

The heat must have been getting to me.
Love the Tidle Wave.
Ready to blast off on the Rocket.
On the way home.
I think we were all tired after such a fun day.
We had so much fun that we are going again in a week.
6 comments:
Sounds like a fun time for all! Too bad I couldn't make it. :( Dang dentist appointment!
It looks like you had a blast! I agree with the fence sign. Ouch!
How fun is that! We went with our girls and couldn't go on any big rides. Bummer! Loved the pictures!
what?! is that marnie kissing on her blog?!!
That was the bomb!! It is going to be our annual tradition from here on out.
I love the shirt. That is too funny. and Seriously are you kissing. Wow. I'm shocked. Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment