Friday, August 29, 2008

Portion Control

Everyone knows it all about portion control. Well Kimmie and I are eating healthy these days but every once in a while we reward ourselves with a treat. Yesterday we were at Target and we decided to run over to Iceberg and get a shake. We knew about portion control so we got the "mini" size shake--if you have been to Iceberg you know that there mini shake is HUGE. As we were driving home enjoying our shake I was eating mine and I started to get a stomach ache. I told Kimmie I didn't care if my stomach hurt I was eating all of my treat. When I was done I thought I was going to explode. That was exactly what I did. I started throwing up in my cup. Kimmie was gagging and trying not to throw up listening to me. We were also laughing so hard I was crying. Poor Bynlie was woke up by me heaving and laughing. Kimmie had the window rolled down with her head sticking out. That is the first time I have ever thrown up while laughing. Next time I think I will stop before I throw up.

Of course Kimmie busted out her camera and snapped a picture.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so grose, I think I'm going to vomit now. :)

Alisa said...

oh my gosh....that is so sad, but kind of funny. I guess it just means that you are getting SO healthy, you can't handle so much sweet anymore!

Amy and Dave B. said...

That is disgusting!

Storm'n Normans said...

There are starving children in Ethiopia! You will eat every last thing on your plate!!