Friday, November 28, 2008

27 Things I am Thankful For....

Since Thanksgiving is on the 27th, people have been listing 27 things they are thankful for, here are mine:
1. Megan, Lucee, Paige, and Forbes.
2. My husband that works harder than anyone I know to support his family.
3. My mom and Dad--they are the best!!!
4. My sissy.
5. My brothers, without them I wouldn't learn from the trials they cause me.
6. My nieces and nephews.
7. My cat Horny.
8. Dr Pepper
9. Kimmie, Matty, and Binners.
10. My friends.
11. Computers, blogging, email.
12. My home.
13. TV and Tivo
14. Books
15. Vampires
16. Spiffy, because he brings so much joy to Lucee.
17. Food
18. The Gospel.
19. The Oregon Ducks
20. That the Utes beat BYU.
21. Sports
22. My cell phone.
23. Reba--and music.
24. Summertime
25. My job, I get to hang out with a bunch of fun people and be where my kids are.
26. Sleeping in.
27. Dr Pepper
I tag: Alisa, Sugu, Lizard, and Allie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What phrase...