Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Bro...

My brother Lance was born on December 9, 1974. He passed away on September 3rd, 1994 at the age of 19. Me and my family miss him more than words can say. He was such an energetic person and full of life and loved his family. I can't wait until I see him again someday, when I can hug him and tell him how much I love him, since I never did that while he was alive.
Warren, Me holding Lance, and Debbie.
He was my mom's Christmas baby, he came home from the hospital in a Christmas stocking.
He loved my mom's blueberry pie!

His favorite Christmas present ever.


This picture is one of my favorite pictures of me and him.

He loved football.
Me, Mom, Dad, Lance, Dan E, and Devery. Our last Thanksgiving together.

The last picture of him ever taken.
I love you Lance!

3 comments:

Kim said...

That was a nice tribute to Lance, Marn. I didn't know today was his birthday. I am amazed at those old pictures how much Megan looks like you, McKay looks like Warren, Bai & Tor look like Debbie, and Vince totally reminds me of the one of Lance with long hair. CRAZY! Those are some strong family genes you guys have!

Amy and Dave B. said...

So now I am bawling and school is going to start. Thanks a lot :) Loved the old pictures!

Unknown said...

That is cool that you have all those pictures. I loved your hair especially. Aren't you glad that families can be eternal? That would be one of the hardest things to go through. You are such a cool person and make it so much fun to just come to work. I think that all the teachers feel that way. Thanks