I don't know if many of you know that I am a BIG fan of the Oregon Ducks.....if you didn't I am telling you now. Last night was their Bowl game. They played in the Holiday Bowl against the Oklahoma State Cowboys. It was the best game! They won 42-31. We went over to Kimmie's for a little Duck par-taa. It was our first get together at Matt and Kim's new house.
Us cool kids love the Ducks!!!
We were all dressed in our Duck gear.....just supporting our team as always.
Goose having fun.
This was when the Ducks made their first touchdown.
Binners loved having us over.
She is not use to having so many kids over at her house.I am so excited for the Ducks basketball season. Lucee and I already have our tickets for 2 duck games in February......we can't wait!
Oh ya, what happend to the BYU Cougars in their bowl game? Ha, Ha, Ha, all you Cougar fans....except Tawny, your husband rocked making that touchdown! Good job Mr George!!!
Oh ya, what happend to the BYU Cougars in their bowl game? Ha, Ha, Ha, all you Cougar fans....except Tawny, your husband rocked making that touchdown! Good job Mr George!!!


2 comments:
Fantastic post! Thanks for putting Brynners on in her chocolatey PJ's and with her mullet. Niiiice.....
Way to go Ducks....it was a good game! And....GO COUGS!!!!
Post a Comment