Last week Lucee and I went to Oregon to visit Dev. We went to see 2 Duck games while we were there. It is always fun to be in "The Pit" cheering the Ducks on--the students and fans are so wild and crazy! The Ducks won their first game of the season, they are 1 and 13 now......go Ducks! On Friday it was such good weather we decided to go to the coast. Trace, Dev's fiance, has some 4-wheelers so we loaded them up and headed to the coast. It was so much fun! We rode up and down the beach and on the sand dunes next to the beach. It was sunny and around 60 degrees at the coast--which is a rare occasion in February. We shopped a lot and ate at some good places. Thanks for the fun Dev and Trace!
Lucee was excited to fly on an airplane for the first time.

Dev and
Lucee at the game.
Lucee,
lovin' it.

Why did I wear my Utah sweatshirt to a Ducks game? I guess I just like to be different....wear Oregon stuff in Utah, and wear Utah stuff in Oregon.....go figure.
Lucee loved the Ducks mascot, he is
hilar.

Crazy Duck fans.

Dev and her Goose.

That is
Lucee in that big helmet.

Me on the beach with Flat Stanley....long story.
Lucee and Trace.

Dev
Lucee did such a good job driving a 4-wheeler for the first time.

She was a little crazy at times.

Dev and Trace. They are so cute together.

Dev got
Lucee this
ridiculous wig to wear at the games.

At the game.

Gangsta Goose.

Goofing around.

I think we had a little too much fun.
I get to go back in a month to see Dev and Trace get married.
4 comments:
you're such a die hard fan, i love it!
Looks like a great time! We were there last week also, we should have hooked up!
We did a flat Stanley once!
Bugs Bunny, you're out of control.
Post a Comment