Tuesday night Forbes came to me just a bawling. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he had a loose tooth--his very first one. He did not think that was cool. He wouldn't eat, he told me that he couldn't go to school, and he needed medicine. I told him that he will eat, he will go to school, and I will give him medicine after I pull out his tooth. I finally got him to let me feel it to see how loose it was--it was very loose. The next day I let him wine about it and then I was done with all the drama. So today he was playing in some blankets and said, "look mom, I am a burrito." I couldn't pass up my opportunity, so I ran for it, jump on him and pulled it out in a 1/2 a second. He did not think that was cool. He wouldn't even look at the tooth. I told him to man up and handle it.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ah to be the baby of the family.... You are hilarious Marnie!
Man up--GUY!
That is hilarious!! Way to go on pulling it out. I tell my kids when the tooth fairy forgets to come she will bring them double the money the next night. Sounds like he deserves double the money after that tramatic experience.LOL
I'm calling you over when Caleb has loose teeth!!
You are raising a strong young man there Marnie. :-) I said that without hardly any sarcasm.
Shame on that tooth fairy!! I loved the tackel/rip it out moment! A mom's got to do what a mom's got to do- right!
Post a Comment