Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools......

I decided to put Icy Hot on the toilet seat for April Fools. It was meant for Patrick but he didn't feel it I guess--he must have leather butt or something. Anyway, I left for dinner with friends and when I came home Lucee came out of the bathroom with her bum burning. I started laughing so hard! And Paige said that hers did that earlier. I had cleaned the bathroom that day so Patrick told Paige it was probably some cleaner mom used when she cleaned, so he told her to get in the tub and wash it with soap. So I told Lucee to do the same thing. Me and Megan were laughing so hard! Patrick and I had to leave to go to the Judd's for our Lost party, on the way there Lucee called and I could tell she was in the tub, she said, "mom I am washing with soap but it is still burning." I couldn't help but laugh. In the end everyone thought it was funny, the girls were good sports and didn't even cry even though their bums were on fire.



3 comments:

LisaJ said...

That seriously is one of the funniest April Fools jokes! I am so doing this to Dave's family!

Amy and Dave B. said...

Kim told me you tried it and we just laughed and laughed. What a mean mom to sit and laugh at their kids misfortunes and pains! :)

Kyler and Hillary said...

Marnie! I love your blog and this icy hot thing still makes me laugh everytime I think about it. Kylers getting that done next year!