Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Goose is 10

April 20, 1999 was one of the happiest days of our lives, Lucee Ann Reynolds was born. Although the Columbine disaster was happening while she was being born, it was still a happy day for us. I can't believe it has been 10 years!

Lucee had a few friends over and Patrick took them swimming.

1 cupcake, 10 candles.

Binners refused to try a cupcake until I shoved it in her face,

and then she loved it!

Goose, you are supposed to eat it not wear it.

All the stuff she got.

Lucee got to go and pick out which bike she wanted.

WE LOVE YOU GOOSE!!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday Goose! You're getting old! :)

The Pratt Pack said...

Happy Happy birthday Lucee Lu! Hey I have all the extra horse cake stuff to decorate it with I will bring it over to you!