Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinqo de Mayo Par-tay

We had our annual Cinqo de Mayo party today, it was so much fun as always. We all brought Mexican food and drinks--no tequila darn it! They kids played on the playground while all of us adults got to visit.
Party girls

Patrick is serious about his Mexican food.

Erin and Scott.....how great does Scott look with his awesome stache for Mustache May!!!

Sup up Pete?

Why so melancholy Schmitty......it's a party!

Meggers you are weird!

Wheeza, are you ALWAYS happy?

Patrick got to the party late thanks to work.

Rhett is such a babe!

Nice Char

Cute kids

Olivia enjoying some Mexican pop.

The kids table.

Lucee, quit taking Pete's picture, I don't think he enjoys it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a blast! Sorry we didn't make it--don't even get me started...

TGPalmer said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Make sure next year Hollie invites us!(wink, wink)

The Pratt Pack said...

So I haven't looked at your blog for a while...I've been missing out!!! I wasn't melancholly I was just focused on my FOOD! You know me & food! Pete is quite photogenic!