Monday, June 15, 2009

Art City Days

It was time again for Art City Days. Of course we took the kids to carni the first night when the tickets were cheap. Erin and her kids went with us, we had a good time even though it was so crowded--and we all know how Erin loves crowds, she was a good sport. The most important thing is that the kids had a blast.

Forbes was so excited to see his best friend Michael there.

They are so cute!

They hadn't seen each other since school got out.

I took Brynlie on her fist carnival ride. She wasn't to sure about it.

She was better after we sat down.

Erin and I decided to walk on the wild side and ride the zipper. It was SO fun! We were screaming and we laughed until our sides ached.
Damn we had fun!

4 comments:

Kim said...

That WAS fun. You and Erin are OUT OF CONTROL!

seveNeves said...

I love the zipper! I miss seeing you everyday buddy. Hope your summer is going well.

Amber

Storm'n Normans said...

That makes me sick looking at your zipper ride. I guess fun is a relative term. :-)

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the zipper too but I think I would throw up just the thought of riding it now.