Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mother Daughter Night

A few weeks ago our ward had a mother daughter night where you came and had an old fashion picture taken. We had fun trying on all the old hats!
My mom said this picture makes me look 20 years older than I am because you cant see my spiky hair.
I think Weezey looks like this in every picture I take.

Megan and Lucee had no problems looking like dorks.

Hollie wasn't in the best mood, so we took a serious picture.

Megan, you look fabulous!

4 comments:

Kim said...

You all look fabulous!

Shelane said...

I really like the Lucee's hat and wish I had one to wear to church, but I still have to give the Best Picture Award to Shelly.

You just look so darn functional in yours.

Alisa said...

Oh! This makes me miss you! I saw your van today and it made me think of you....but there was no Ducks sticker on the back, so I was sure it wasn't really you.

watsit2u said...

i love that idea for a mother/daughter activity. oh the stories that could be told and it looks fun, too!