Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year for Thanksgiving we did the same old same old. We spent the Saturday before Thanksgiving with Patrick's parents and Thanksgiving Day with my family. My kids love to go and see Patrick's family because they don't see them a lot. At my moms house after dinner we always play Bingo for prizes. All of the cousins are there and it is crazy!

Forbes had never seen little corn on the cob before, he thought it was so funny, but didn't like how they taste.

Megan and Marquessa played on their phones all day of course.......they are teenagers.


I wasn't feeling that great when we were at Patrick's parents, so I was pretty much a party pooper.

Patrick's parents.

They tried all day to get a picture of Marquessa.

Paige playing Bingo.

Megan was excited to win a 12 pack of Mt Dew.

Forbes wasn't winning so he was feeling sorry for himself.

Goose blowing her bubble gum winnings.

Tory won a bunch of Dr Pepper and giant chocolate bars.

Forbes finally won a sword and cheered up.

The riffraff room.

My cute nephew Vince.

The Bingo announcer :)

Me trying to help Forbes win something.

Kolton waiting for the Broncos football game.


We have so much to be thankful for!!! Our family is healthy, happy, and together. I hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

LisaJ said...

I want to come to your parent's house next year!! I love Bingo!