Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bic It

We were bored on Saturday evening so I decided to Bic Forbes head--it was time to get rid of his mohawk. Of course Paige had to get the camera out a snap a few pics.






I have never shaved someones head and I guess I gave him razor burn.
He sat with a cold washcloth on his head the rest of the night.

This is a couple days later with a little stubble on it.
Of course I think he looks cute with a bald head.

5 comments:

Alisa said...

he does look cute! i like it.

Kim said...

Lookin' good Fobby Fobby Guy!

erin said...

the best part was the mohawk tan line

Amy and Dave B. said...

When I first saw the title of your post I thought "Oh no, Marnie's shaved her head!" Thank goodness it was Forbes.

LisaJ said...

If I looked that cute bald, I'd do it!