Sunday, October 31, 2010

Field Trip

A few weeks ago I was able to go on a field trip with Forbes class. We went to a farm in American Fork and learned all about agriculture. It was a fun time.
Awww, how cute!

Learning about pigs. I guess it was really interesting to them :)

They moved from station to station.

I made his smile for the camera.

He wanted to take a picture by the horse to show Goose.

The kids had a great time.

This is just a cool shirt he got for his birthday.

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a good little mommy to go on your kids' field trips with them. Will you sub for me when my kids are in school so I can at least do SOMETHING for their classes? :)

Storm'n Normans said...

Cutie pie kid for shizzle! The farm with a bunch of 2nd graders? Shoot me now.