Thursday, November 8, 2007
Forbes' New Bed
Forbes has a new bed.....well, not really! Last night he kept telling me to come in the bedroom but I was busy so I kept telling him to wait. It wasn't long before Megan came out and said that Forbes had fallen asleep in his giant box that Grandpa Dan had given him. He was waiting for me to come and see him, but I made him wait too long--oops! It was too cute not to snap a picture or two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cute is that! Those are the best kinds of pictures.
Oh that is so cute! Kids love playing with boxes- I remember playing in the old diaper boxes when I was a little kid.
Hey that looks more comfortable than my bed. Can I come over and take a nap, too? So cute.
Post a Comment