Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fun in the SNOW!!!

Lucee and Forbes loved the first snowfall of the season. They got up early that morning and went right outside. They played in the snow for a long time--until they were frozen.

Don't you dare throw that snowball at me young man!

Paige and Megan decided to go outside and join the fun.


Lucee made this snowman all by herself. Of course she named him Frosty.



3 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute! I'm so proud you have your own camera and know how to post your own blogs! My job as your webmaster is finished! :D

Unknown said...

Snow...I can hardly remember what that is. We are just starting fall down here. I never thought I would say this- but I miss those snowy days! (Any you too of course!) :)

Allie said...

I kinda miss the snow, but only for a second. It is just fun this time of year but other than that I absolutely love the St. George weather.