5 little-known facts about Patrick......
* He is a talk radio and news junkie.
* No one calls him Pat--I make sure of that!
* He was a male cheerleader in High School and College.
* He works so hard for our family and NEVER complains about it.
* He used to be a bartender and can make any drink you want.
5 little-known facts about Marnie......
*Just like Kim, it freaks me out when people that don't know me call me Marn, but I also think it is weird when my friends call me Marnie instead of Marn.
*I use to be very shy growing up. I didn't talk in front of people, never raised my hand to answer a question, and would never walk into a room late because everyone would turn and look at me.
*I had a brother that died of an accidental drug overdose. The last time I ever saw him he said hi to me and I didn't say hi back because I was so mad at what he doing with his life. Now I live with that everyday, so I try not to judge others.
*I can tell my kids that I love them a million times a day, but I can't tell adults that I love them. If they say it first sometimes I can say it back. Yes, I have sought phychiatric help for this, but it hasn't helped yet.
*I have a small case of tourretes. I have a little tick that most people don't notice.
I tag Allie
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now you can bet I'll be watching for that tick!
Post a Comment