So the day finally came that Forbes graduated from pre-school. He enjoyed school so much. He loved his teacher Mrs. Mary, she was the best. He is now ready for kindergarten--watch out Cherry Creek!
This is Forbes pre-school teacher Mrs. Mary. She is seriously the cutest teacher I have ever seen. I could sit and watch her teach all day.

5 comments:
Oh Guy! He's just a big kid now!
AAAWWWW! Love the Tootie-Ta!
Congrats to Forbes!! I can't believe that he will be a big kindergartener now.
Wait a second... I thought that Forbes was already at Cherry Creek since I see him everyday.hahaha. okay just joking. Yea!! congrats Forbes. Paige was so cute with her crying on the last day. I'll miss her lil cheesy face.
wow he is growing up fast. I miss Lucy too, she is such a cutie, and so is Paige. Cute cute family, I am sad I don't get to see you all anymore, Cherry Creek was definatly my best teaching experience, it made this year not so much fun because I knew what I was missing out on. Um, Could have warned me about the porn video!
Post a Comment