Yesterday Lucee, Grandpa, Jen and I went to the ranch down south to ride horses. We had so much fun. We got home really late because we couldn't get Lucee off the horse. Thanks for the fun day Jen!
Lucee and me getting ready to hit the trail
Lucee loved riding Diesel all day long
Lucee wanted me to buy Diesel but I didn't have $30,000 on me at the time
Lucee spent the day
learning from Grandpa

This is Jen roping steers. She is so good at it, she has competed in several
competitions and has done very well--I am way impressed watching her rope

Cowboy Grandpa and Cowgirl
Lucee
6 comments:
Looks like a blast! I'm sure Lucee and Dan were in HEAVEN!
Carson asked me today how much a horse cost. "I dunno, maybe a couple thousand." Apparently I'm way off. His next question was, "do you think we'll ever be able to afford a horse?" "I sure hope so. It sucks to be broke."
These horses are trained roping horses that is why they are so much money. So you are not way off, you can get a regular horse for a few thousand.
fun, I have not ridden a horse in forever. I would love to do that again.
That looks like soooo much fun. I miss the good ol' days of hanging out with you and the fam!
I love all of your blog updates. What does it take to get motivated because I'm sure not:) As you can tell by looking at mine.
Post a Comment