Tag--I'm It! ( And you could be next!)
How long have you been married? 12 years
How old is your spouse? 37
Who eats more? Oh my gosh, no one in the whole world eats more than Patrick, sometimes I can't even watch.
Who is taller? Patrick
Who sings better? Hello, I am Reba!!!
Who is smarter? I am a substitute teacher. (but I would say Patrick is smarter)
Who controls the T.V. remote? Oh I so do!!!
Whose temper is worse? Any one who knows me and Patrick knows the answer to that question. I don't think Patrick has a temper.
Who does the laundry? Currently I do, but Patrick has done it a lot in the past.
Who does the dishes? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who cooks dinner? Depends on what kind of mood I am in. Patrick always cooks Sunday dinner.
Who is more stubborn? Um....ME!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am always right : )
Whose parents do you see the most? We live across the street from my parents.
Who has more friends? Neither of us have any friends.
Who has more siblings? Patrick
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear skirts.
I tag nobody because everyone hates to do these.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it!
Marnie is a funny funny lady! I absolutley LOVE that you didn't tag anyone else! Amen to that.
Post a Comment