This 4th of July was different for me, it was the first 4th that I have known a solider that is fighting over in Iraq. It made me think about the men and women that our fighting for our country. I thought about Matt and the sacrifices that is making for all of us. I kinda got choked up at the parade when all the soldiers were walking by, I thought about Matt and it made me feel proud to be his friend! We love you Matty and miss you so much! A little side note, we really shouldn't complain about the heat, Matt called me the other day and it was 130 degrees where he was at....that is HOT!!!!!!


2 comments:
Thanks for the cute post about my Matty. Your support means a lot to us!
Good times, good times! Hey let me know when you wanna race again.
Post a Comment