On the 4th of July we always go to the Prove parade, go to my grandparents to have a bbq with all the aunts, uncles, and cousins, and go watch the fireworks outside the Stadium of Fire. We had a fun, LONG, day!

The kids are ready to take on the day.
Goofy kids.

This is my nephew Lance. I love this kid! Before I had Megan he was my boy. He was always with me--he is so cute!
YUMMY!
Cute little cousins in the tree.
Two little monkeys sitting in a tree.
Enjoying the
bbq.
This is my grandma and grandpa. They are the best. I love you grandma and grandpa!
My brother Warren, Shae,
Kenzey, and
Kolton.
This is my Uncle Paul D. He is so funny sitting on his cooler full of beer with his beer can next to him.
I think Lance has had enough partying for one day.

How cute is this picture!
My kids can't get enough of the Binz.
Neither can I.
The kids are so excited for the fireworks to start.
My mom LOVES the 4
th of July!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA
4 comments:
That picture of Carla ROCKS!
OK I can't believe how big Lance is. He was the cutest 1st grader ever and now he's so old. And 2nd, you did not look like you were enjoying the BBQ. Smile?
Oh how I miss the 4th of July BBQ's with Grams and Gramps. That picture of your mom is seriously the best ever!!!!
I love the one of you and the Binz. She is getting so big and how come she is always smiling in every picture. I love the one of you and the girls with her too. Cute. How fun!!!
Post a Comment