We planned a trip to St. George to go and see the play High School Musical at the Tuacahn. So on Sunday we packed up the ghetto van and hit the road. We had so much fun swimming and relaxing. The kids think it is the bomb to stay in a motel. Here are some pictures--I mean a lot of pictures of our trip.
Lance took this picture of me first thing in the morning--the "hair fairy" visits me every night and leaves me with such pretty hair in the mornings.
We caught up with Allie while we were there, it was fun to hang out and go to lunch with her and her kids.
Crazy kids.
What posers.



5 comments:
OH Bugs Bunny, why didn't you invite me. You should know that High School Musical is my FAVE!
Looks like fun, I still need to see the High School Musical Movie. I have not seen it yet. I keep trying to convince Alex to see it with me because they filmed the movie at his High School. But he does not think that is a good enough reason to see it :) Maybe someday.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I still can believe you didn't invite me and the Brynners to come along. RUDE!
I can't believe it. You are like the coolest mom EVER...A trip just to see High School Musical. I love love love all the pictures. I'm in love with Lucee and Paige's dresses. I don't know about the Hairy Fairy though. Wow. I think that same fairy comes to me, too. How fun. You guys are officially my new screen saver. Cutest kids ever.
That was a blast!! My kids had so much fun. Thanks for giving us a jingle so we could catch up. Hopefully we can make it up that way before school starts.
Post a Comment