Here are some cute pictures we have taken lately.
We are such a special family : )
Paige and her favorite person in the whole world.
Paity loves my cat Horny.
We thought this might be a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends that we don't always get to see!
1 comment:
That family pic is darling. I didn't even recognize Paige with her cute short hair. 8 years old/second grade already. My gosh time flies very quickly.
Delete this comment after you read it, but I think that a relative of yours and the "flash back" Reba pictures have some similar hair things going on... :) Have a Jamming time at the concert!!!
oh- what are the words to that annoying song you taught my class about brushing teeth? I sing some lame made up version to Callin. All I remember is "Brushing your teeth is so much fun, but you never let the water run, No you never let the water run."
I have to admit it is pretty catchy!!
Post a Comment