Thursday, September 4, 2008

Paige's Baptism

Saturday was such a special day for Paige. She was baptized a member of church. It turned out to be a very nice day. Thank you to everyone that came and supported Paige on her special day.
Paige on her special day.

Paige was so excited to have her Dad baptize her.


Me and my Weezer.


Paige with her Grandma and Grandpa.

Our little--I mean big family.

Paige and Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds, and Marquessa and Malia.

Our even bigger family.


Paige, Mrs. Sugu, and her cute kids. Thanks so much for coming Kristi, you are very loved in our family.

Aunt Debbie, Bailey, Tory, and Paige.


Paige with her Great Grandma and Grandpa Christen, and Carly D.

Paige with her Aunt Kathy.

Okay, in these next pictures we think there is a ghost in our house. My kids are pretty freaked out. It didn't help that I was the one telling them that there was a ghost in the pictures and it was in our house. I guess it will be my own fault when they come in my bed tonight. Oh, how I love to scare children : )


Ooooooo............Scary

Watch out kids the ghost is on the back wall.


Tory, the ghost is all over you.

Lucee and Grandpa, you better high tail it out of there before the ghost gets you.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa..............


1 comment:

Allie said...

Way to go Paige, that is awesome!!