Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Megger Doo

On October 21st Megan turned 12 years old. I can't believe my little girl is 12. It seems like yesterday I was changing her diapers. She had a good day--although she did have to go to school.

This is Megan playing with her Nintendo DS she got for her birthday.

She ordered a chocolate chocolate cake.

Lance and Megan are always bugging each other.

Grandpa, Megan, and Bailey.

CHEESE-ERS!!!

We love to par ta!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Rock on for Megger-doo's birthday! She is out of control. I seriously can't believe she's 12 since she was in 1st grade when I met you. Where does the time go?

Unknown said...

Yeah Happy Birfday Megan. It seems like she just had a birthday or was that Paige or Lucee. Seriously I can't keep track but I love the cool halloween quilt in the background mrs. Festive holiday mom. Love the school pics too. I can't believe that they are all in school.