Monday night was our family pumpkin carving night. We always have fun doing this.
Just getting started.
Forbes needed a little help from Dad.
I usually do all the actual cutting so we don't end up in the ER with severed little fingers.
Notice how Paige is not in the first few pictures. Allow me to explain. When we got home from school I told Paige that I had to take Lucee to the doctors. I told her to get her homework done and when I get back we would go and get our pumpkins. Two hours later I returned home to find that Paige hadn't even started her homework--I know, real shocker. So I told her she couldn't go with us to the pumpkin patch. When we got home she still wasn't done--another shocker. So we started carving pumpkins without her. That is when she freaked out. This is a picture of her kicking and screaming because she couldn't carve her pumpkin with us.
When we were all finished with our pumpkins--4 hours after she was told to do her 1 page of homework, she was finished, and carved her pumpkin all by herself.
She is such a Weeza
This is what I look like after 4 hours of fighting with Paige to do her homework.
Goose was sick with strep throat, but had a good time anyway.
Megan's masterpiece.
Well, he named his pumpkin,
Mr. George......how cute is that!!!!

7 comments:
Looks like a blast! The jack-o-lanterns turned out darling. The picture of Paige's tantrum can bring a chuckle to anyone! She IS such a Weez!
oh bugsy. I'm proud of you for having family night. glad you like the hoodie. quack
Looks like lots of fun!! Go Paige on the tantrum skills. It was a great laugh THANKS!! Oh and I loved the pumpkin boogs, YUMMY :D.
No more fits Wheeza!!! Remember our little talk today. Okay so I still throw fits every now and then too. Just don't let them get you on film.
Mother I took the picture of Paige having a spaz attack! Yeah, thats right everyone I took the picture of Paige, yeah i took the picture that's write that's me Megan Reynolds not Marnie!!!!
Megan Reynolds
It is great to see that things don't change! How fabulous!
What great pictures! I am glad to know that this doesn't only happen at my house!
Post a Comment