Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vegas Baby........

Kim, Matt, Patrick, and I took off to Vegas to see The Phantom of the Opera this last weekend. Patrick and I had never seen Phantom before. It was playing at the Ventian Hotel. I have to say that it was the best thing I have ever seen. The theatre in the Ventian was built for Phantom and that made it so neat. The special effects and the props were SO good. I would go and see it again anytime!
I loved the music so much with the live orchestra.

We got to Vegas at about 6:30 and we were very hungry. We decided to go on a walk down the strip and find something to eat. We walked, and walked, and walked, and WALKED. 2.5 miles later we came to Cesars Palace and went in and ate at the Cheesecake Factory.

Waiting for our food. I had to take care of my business with my peeps.

Kimmie loves it when I smile big for the camera.

She loves it when Mat does it too.

Kimmie is a dud in Vegas. She was in bed by 10 both nights. Who goes to bed that early in Vegas?

She loves me taking a picture of her in bed.

So she did it to me.


They had a little place to stand and get your picture taken. It totally looks like we are standing at the top of the Vegas strip---ya right!!!

We went to the M&M factory and looked at all the yummy stuff they had. Kimmie loves the green M&M.

This is what Matty thinks of Kimmie taking pictures every second.

We went to Tobey Keith's restaurant called, I Love This Bar and Grill. While we were waiting for a seat we went and goofed around with the merchandise. We are 2 of the toughest cowgirls you have ever seen.

And 2 of the sweetest.

We also went to FAO Schwartz in Cesars Palace. I think I would have made a great Roman Solider.

Harry Potter hats.

Playing on the big piano. I had been waiting forever for the kids to get off of it and they just kept playing, so I jumped up there and pushed them off.

We stayed at the Stratosphere Hotel. I wouldn't recommend it. The rooms are really small.


I do recommend the rides at the top of the Stratosphere! Kimmie and I went on the ride called the X-scream. It is an open, floor less vehicle that dangles you 900 feet in the air, then propels you 30 miles an hour over the edge of the Stratosphere Tower, coming to a complete stop, and there is nothing below you but the ground. We had a fun time doing it. Our wimpy husbands didn't dare do it with us........what babies.

The four of us had a blast!

2 comments:

Grant and Candice said...

HMMMMM, these pictures look very familiar.

Unknown said...

Holy Cow that roller coaster looks scary. I love the hat pics and beautiful kim with her "in bed" look. You guys are so funny together. It's amazing how opposites attract or how all the people close to you in your life are serious and adult like. Maybe there is a reason you seek out these people. hmmmm? you wild crazy party animal.