Kim and Matt had an appointment this morning, so I offered to watch the Binz. When they brought her she hadn't had her bath. Now I am in shock as much as you all are that Brynlie was allowed out of the house not looking perfect. I just had to show all of you how cute she is even when she isn't all dolled up.
Wow....I think the hair fairy visited Brynlie last night.
Do you see the similarity between us when we wake up in the morning after a visit from the hair fairy. She does look like her God Mother sometimes. I bet some of you didn't know that I am Brynlie's God Mother.

3 comments:
Mom she looks cute in the morning, but you dont!
Megs
You are a BUGGA posting a picture of my angel looking less than perfect. Oh well, it did give me a good laugh!
What a crack up!!
Post a Comment