Last night Lizard and I took our kids to the Haunted Forest in American Fork. I only took Lucee because the rest of my kids were wanneys. We had a good time. I thought it was well done. Of course the kids were so scared!!! I even got scared a few times. I would recommend going to it if you want to scare your kids. It was 45 minutes of sure terror..........Thursday, October 16, 2008
SCAAAAARY!!!!!!!!
Last night Lizard and I took our kids to the Haunted Forest in American Fork. I only took Lucee because the rest of my kids were wanneys. We had a good time. I thought it was well done. Of course the kids were so scared!!! I even got scared a few times. I would recommend going to it if you want to scare your kids. It was 45 minutes of sure terror..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE the Haunted Forest!!! That place will scare the PEE right out of ya :D I wish there was somewhere down here like that. I love that stuff.
I'm glad it was fun. i heard it was lame and that the scariest thing was a monkey. i'm thinking maybe i'll go now that you recommended it, because i know NOTHING scares you! ha
Post a Comment