I am sure you all are dying to hear all about the concert and see all the pictures. Of course it was the bomb diddy!!!! Reba and Kelly were so good together. They were having a blast on stage singing each others songs. Kim and I were so close to the stage that we had Kelly and Reba sweat on us. My favorite song they sang was Fancy---of course, it was the encore song they sang to close the show. We were surprised when Melissa Peterman--aka, Barbra Jean on the Reba TV show, came out on stage. She did some stand up and made fun of Reba and Kelly. It was seriously SO FUNNY!!! Then she came out later during the show and tried to sing with them. Reba kept telling her to get off the stage but she wouldn't. They acted just like they did on the TV show towards each other. I hope you enjoy all the pictures we took--Kimmie was a maniac with the camera. If you don't enjoy these pictures you are seriously lame!!!!
They came out singing Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics.
Reba and Kelly weren't the only cool people there!!!
How cute are we.....
I have to admitt that I think she is actually funnier than Ellen. But keep that on the DL, I don't want that to get back to Ellen that I said that.
In this video she is talking about pregnancy and how her husband would come home and ask her what she had been doing all day.
P.S. I kinda feel like it is the day after Christmas now that the concert is over :(

5 comments:
Marn that concert looked like fun!! You have been looking forward to that for a while now and it looks like you enjoyed every minute of it. Awesome :0
I know you stole my camera on purpose so you could blog about the concert first. It really was the BOMB!
That looks like a blast!!! Reba is ALWAYS awesome in concert. I so remember the good ole' days of skipping out on work and heading to Salt Lake for her concerts. Those were the days FUN, FUN, FUN!
BTW-Phantom was AWESOME, we loved it!! You guys really need to make it down here to see it.
There is a Reba TV show?
I laughed so hard at the stand up part...HEE HEE HEE. Now whenever I see you I'm gonna do her little shimmy dance:)
Post a Comment