On October 4, 2002, our family was blessed with our baby boy. He was about 6 weeks early and only weighed around 5 lbs. He had to stay in the NICU for 5 days to get his lungs working good. After the 5 days he came home to us. Now Forbes was not a good baby, he cried for the entire first year of his life. It got to the point where people stopped coming over because all he did was cry. My mom couldn't even talk to me on the phone. We met Kim when he was just under a year old, she used to wonder why he was always sitting in the middle of the floor crying. We told her we just had to sit him there and walk away. She thought that was sad so she would hold him. After a year he stopped crying and has been so fun to have in our family.
What a grumpy baby. Notice his pronounced cleft chin? Well, the first time Lucee ever saw him she asked me why he had a bum on his chin. I couldn't stop laughing. I told her that his dad gave it to him.
He was precious when we would get a glimpse of him when he was not crying.
Then he grew a very large bald head.
What a cute little guy.
This is when he started to get happier.WE LOVE YOU FORBES!!!!!!

4 comments:
Forbes is such a sweet kid. I remember teaching him in Sunbeams. He was just such a great little guy and still is! Happy Birthday Forbes!
I can't believe he wasn't even one yet when we met you. I also forgot that you used to sit him on the floor and let him cry...that is a funny memory for me
He is just such a cute little boy! I'm so glad Paityn gets to play with him as much as she does.
Forbes is the BOMB! From the time we moved in the ward I always thought he was such a little stud. HAPPY BIRTHDAY you future soccer star!!!
Post a Comment