On Saturday the 4th we celebrated Forbes birthday. He woke up bright and early. He opened his presents from mom and dad. He was so excited to get the new Batman Lego game for his PS2. He also got Iron Man movie and a train from us. Although, he didn't like the weather. He kept saying, "I can't believe it can rain on my birthday." He was OK though, he stayed busy playing Batman Lego.

Grandma and Grandpa game him his
favorite present of the day, The
Batmobile. He was SO excited and then didn't play with anything else the rest of the day.

He wanted a
Spiderman cake.

He loved the chocolate frosting.

Matt and Kimmie gave him a really cool Batman guy.

He pretty much had a Batman birthday--except for the cake.

Aunt Debbie and Tory gave him a monster truck.

That night we took him out for his birthday dinner. I need to give a shout out to this
Chinese restaurant in
Payson. It is the best
Chinese food I have ever had!!! They also have the cutest people that run it--very good service. If you like
Chinese food you have to try
Tsing Tao. It is by
Walmart in
Payson.
Forbes couldn't have a birthday dinner without Matt, Kimmie, and Binder Binder.
We love our Guy!
Grandma bought dinner for all of us. Yeah for Grandma Carla!!!
My camera shy girls.
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORBES!!!!! I wish the weather would have been better so I could have made it up there. I love your shirt Marn, it rocks:D
Post a Comment