We were so excited that Matt and Kim invited us to be at the airport when he flew in after serving 11 months in Iraq.

We made it about 5 minutes before he walked out to see everyone.
My kids had fun making signs to welcome him home.
My kids LOVE Matt, and Matt Loves to tease my kids :)
Matt is Forbes Hero.
Weezer wanted to wear his hat.
So did the Goose.

Then Goose wanted to take a picture of mom wearing his hat.

All Smiles for Matt.

How cute is their little family!!!!!

All smiles for Matt.

After Matt came in, there were some missionaries that came home. It was so cute watching them hugging their moms with tears down
their cheeks. I had a tear in my eye just watching. I just had to snap a picture of the happy reunion even though I don't have a clue who they are.
2 comments:
You guys are the BEST! Thanks for being there on our happy day!
That is so cool. I love all the hats and all the cute kiddos. Seriously. You are a crazy lady with your camera of the random missionaries. It makes me cry too and I wasn't even there. hahaha
Post a Comment