Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

I can't believe it that time of year again. Where has the time gone? I swear school just started.

We sent the boys outside to do the hard work.

Forbes was way excited to help his dad with the outside lights.


He thinks he is pretty big stuff up there.

Not the fun part about decorating--that is why I have Patrick do it.

Forbes, Rudolph has a red nose, not a green one.

We were tending Brynlie while we were decorating, she loved all the stuff.

Lucee and Paige had gone to a movie, so we decided to decorate without them.

Binners loved the bright lights!

Forbes spoke to put the tree top on.

Now all that is left is...... all the presents!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cute post! I'm glad Brynlie could be so helpful!

Storm'n Normans said...

So pretty! You are the BEST mom ever!

The Pratt Pack said...

Are you kidding me....you always have to copy me. We both just have the same great taste, you know it!