Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kids Say the Cutest things

I have to tell everyone what Forbes said yesterday. We were on our way to Payson and we passed a small factory with the smoke stacks that have a bunch of white smoke coming out of it. Lucee said, "mom, what is that building for?" I said I didn't know, and from the back seat Forbes said, "Lucee it makes clouds." He said it so matter of fact. In his little mind the white smoke coming out were clouds. I thought that was so cute! Things like that make it worth being being a mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick, that is totally cool. When we were building our house in tooele we used to go out there alot to check on the progress. One time it was really cold and the slag pots at Kennecott were really steaming. My three year old says " Mommy, Daddy, look. It's the Cloud Makers!" For the longest time he believed that's where the clouds were made. LOL!

Mike Resendez