Thursday, January 15, 2009

B-ball Time

I have the privilege of coach Paige and Lucee's basketball team. I love it so much! I love to see how the girls don't have a clue about basketball and then see how much the improve. Our team is awesome, we have won all 3 of our games so far.
Paige is the shortest player on our team....how cute is that!
Kenzie is on our team too.

Paige is getting good dribbling down the court.
She also made a basket......I know, short little Paige made a basket, it was the bomb!

Lucee stealing the ball and heading for the basket.

Nice jump shot Goose, and it went in.

Is that the ref telling Paige what to do? Someone needs to tell him he might as well save his breath.

Paityn getting in on the action.

Look at this future Oregon Duck basketball player!!!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

How old is that ref like 8? That is so fun, your girls are getting so big.

Anonymous said...

I made five baskets four in a row,





Lucee