High School. Do some of you remember those days? I know it has been a long time for some of us. Think back. They were pretty fun eh. Well, it is Saturday and I shoul be cleaning my house--but I don't want too. Some of you don't believe that I had long flowing 80's hair. Here is my proof. Some of you have asked to see pictures of my ridicules hair. Here they are. Have a good laugh at my expense.
Graduation Day. Don't ask me what my cap is doing. Mom, nice shoulder pads--are you trying out for the football team? Look how innocent Dan E is....I wish he still was!
Year book picture. Holy hair.....what was I thinking? Of course, it was in style then!
I can't believe I posed for these pictures. I was so young and innocent. Okay, not so much on the innocent side, but I was young.
Some of my good friends. Carlynn, Laura, Me, Amy, Michelle, Korrine, and Tonya.
Party and Lake Powell. Our Senior Trip. Laura, Korrine, Amy, Tonya, Me, and Michelle. We had a blast. We rented a boat--and none of us had ever driven a boat, why they let us I will never understand. We hit a sand bar and tor up the propeller, so one of my friends--not me, got friendly with one of the guys that worked in the boat shop and he put a new one on it so we wouldn't be charged for it. We had the best time! Those were the days.....young and free of responsibility's.I dare any of you to post pictures of you in High School!!!!

5 comments:
wow marnie. pretty hot.
i love the 80s.
Nothing tops the picture you have of me when it comes to laughs. Hope you don't still have it hung up on your fridge. LOL!! Love the photos, gotta love the 80's
Yes!!! I love it! you're such a hot momma!! I've been waiting to see these pictures.
I don't think i keep high school pictures handy..I started systmatically destroying them in fact.
I can't believe the hair. Hahahaha. That was awesome. What a hottie. More more please!!!
Post a Comment